Criteria for eligibility for admission
- B.A(English) Model I: A pass in plus Two or equivalent examination or equivalent or an examination accepted by MG University as equivalent thereto
- B.Com( Model I):A Pass in plus Two or equivalent examination recognized by MG University with book keeping and Accountancy and any two of the following subjects viz
- Commercial correspondence & commercial geography
- Life insurance &salesmanship
- Banking with secretarial practice
- Business studies
- Computer science/computer applications
- Informatics practice & management
- Information practice
- Accountancy as optional under Part III of the examination
a pass in Plus two or equivalent examination recognized by MG University with other subjects under part III optional provided they have secured 45% of the aggregate.
4. B.C.A: A pass in plus two or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Computer Science.
- Application form and prospects for admission can be obtained from the college office on payment of Rs200 towards its cost. Postal request for application form and prospects should be accompanied by a self addressed sufficiently stamped envelope besides the cost of application fee
- Duly filled in application along with attested copies of necessary documents shall be submitted directly or by registered post with A/D to the college office on or before the prescribed date. A self addressed post card must be attached to every application form.
- Attested copies of the following certificates/documents are to be submitted along with the application form.
- Copy of the 10th standard certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Copy of the 12th standard mark list.
- In case the candidate claim any sort of reservation document to prove such claim.
- Applications not accompanied by documents in proof of claims of reservation will not be considered in such categories.
- Late and incomplete applications will be rejected. The college will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application during transit.
- Furnishing false information/particulars would result in the fore feature the candidature as well as the cancellation of admission and will attract the relevant provisions of criminal law
- Documents /certificates furnished after the submission of the application will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Admission under management quota
For admission under management quota the candidate shall submit separate application form which is available in the college office. Filled in application form along with the necessary documents mentioned above shall be submitted to the college office on or before the last date for submission of application.
50% of the total seats for each course are filled by Centralized Allotment Program (CAP) of MG University. Seats which are unfilled by the CAP will be filled on the basis of the rank list prepared, subjected to the rules and regulations laid by the University at the time of admission. Remaining 50% of the seats will be filled by the management.
Selected candidates will be called for an interview along with their parents/guardian. The following certificates in original have to be produced at the time of interview. Students are requested to have necessary number of attested copies of all certificates before submitting them to the office at the time of admission.
- SSLC/10th standard pass certificate
- 12th/HSC pass certificate
- T.C from the institution last attended.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- Community certificate in the case of SC/ST/OEC
- Migration certificate of those who studied outside Kerala.
- Passport size color photographs (6 copies).
Candidates selected for admission shall take admission at the appointed date and time after paying the tuition and other fees. University fee will be collected at the time of registration for examination. Fees, except the examination fee will be collected at the rate prescribed by the University and the Government. Fees once paid will not be refunded on any cost. A student joining at any part of a term will have to pay all the fees for the term. A student leaving at any part of the term is liable to pay the entire fee for the term.
Residence of students
Students have to stay with their parents or guardians. Those desiring to reside in approved hostels/lodgings must obtain the permission of the Principal.
Students are to be in the college uniform. They have to wear the identity card while they are in the campus or outside. Caution against ragging Ragging or any type of misconduct towards any student either in the college campus or outside will be considered as a criminal offence and will be reported to the police. Perpetrators will not be permitted to continue studies.
Caution against mobile phone
Mobile phones/smart phones are strictly prohibited in the college campus.